Would you like to work as a Designer at Scotland's most exciting creative content agency? We're looking for someone to play a key role in creating outstanding multi-platform work for our clients.
Job Description: Designer
Salary: Dependent on experience
The ideal candidate will have been working across digital and print design projects as part of a creative team. They will have the versatility to take a lead design role in content marketing, internal comms and branding projects. They will also have the personality and organisational skills to communicate directly with our much valued clients and manage suppliers.
The role would suit someone who has three years’+ agency experience in a client-facing role and has a pro-active approach to their work.
White Light is a positive, encouraging environment in which to work, and we have an emphasis on great team work, strong client relationships and enjoying what we do.
- A good knowledge of Abobe CS programs: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD
- Editorial design and layout skills
- Print production knowledge
- Basic knowledge of html and email marketing
- Client management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to manage your own time and your own projects
- Basic video production
- Using content management systems to upload website content
- A knowledge of best practice SEO & SEM
- Working directly with clients
- Experience in creating content for social media would be advantageous
- Experience in delivering pitches would be advantageous
- Experience in managing suppliers and directing collaborative partners
Please send an application letter and CV with links to your work using the subject line 'Designer application' to Eric Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post at Eric Campbell, Creative Director, White Light, 54 Timber Bush, Edinburgh EH6 6QH.